In addition to our Cost Recovery Services, we have formed corporate alliances with key partners as to maximize every possible dollar to your bottom line. Fiscare is a management-consulting firm that specializes in the revenue side of the Healthcare Industry maximizing all possible receivables. Communications Consulting Services, Inc. is a partner that verifies all telecommunication billing and services are being properly billed and finds recoveries for errant billing.
Fiscare is a management-consulting firm providing a wide range of revenue enhancing services, specifically in the area of Accounts Receivable and Reimbursement. As president of Fiscare, Mr. Robert J Bianchi has more than 30 years of healthcare experience. He served as a principle at the public accounting firm Deloitte & Touche, and was named National Director of Reimbursement for four years. Under the direction of Mr. Bianchi, Fiscare is comprised of seasoned professionals with experience in billing and collection of accounts receivable, preparation of cost reports and appeals, and the overall financial operation of Healthcare Facilities nationwide. Fiscare works directly with the Healthcare facility and their staff to maintain the implemented programs maximizing all areas of receivables.
Fiscare Areas of Expertise and Services:
Medicare / Medicaid Appeals
- PRRB Jurisdiction Appeals
- Exempt Unit – Budgets & Projections
- Outpatient Settlements
- APC Projects
- Tricare/Champus Filing
Medicare Part A Hemophilia Add On
- Medicare pays for high cost drugs administered to patients with Hemophilia or Blood Clotting Disorders
- Fiscare has recovered in excess of $2,000,000 in additional revenue for hospital clients
MCCR (Managed Care Contract Review)
- Review of all HMO payments to ensure they agree to contracted amounts and all add-ons are properly billed and recorded
CDM (Charge Description Master)
- Review CDM for HCFA Compliance
- Assure all procedures are coded correctly, i.e., HCPCS and ICD-9
For selected projects, the Fiscare team presents an array of recommendations and solutions that are chosen by the client for implementation. Once projects have been selected, Fiscare will work directly with your staff to ensure they understand the principles and goals desired by the facility. Programs are designed to build a healthy working relationship between Fiscare and your staff, as well as to enhance the internal abilities of your organization.
Communications Consulting Services, Inc. is an independent telephone bill verification company that has been in business since 1980. A thorough review of all telephone lines/circuits, equipment, data and service charges to ensure they are billed in accordance with the tariffs. For more than 34 years, clients in the fields of hospitals, Fortune 500 firms, boards of education, and municipalities have seen recoveries from this review. Experience has indicated 75% of the clients that engaged Communications Consulting Services, Inc. were overcharged by the telephone companies in some form. Individual refunds obtained have ranged from $600 to $600,000.
According to an article in USA Today, businesses are overcharged by as much as 35% in telephone charges, and that 80% of all business telephone bills are inaccurate.
Communications Consulting Services, Inc. Service information
- No investment on your part – no expense or “upfront money”.
- No interruption to your business or tying up any valuable time.
- The telephone companies provide all information needed there is no need for detailed telephone bill information from you to initiate a review.
- Assurance that a current and accurate inventory of your telephone service and equipment charges is
- Contingency basis only, No Savings, No Fee. There is simply No Risk!
- There is no sharing of any future monthly savings that come about as a result of the audit. 100 % of all future savings go directly to your company.
- Your refund check is made out directly to you and sent within 3-5 months.
- You are not invoiced from Communications Consulting Services, Inc. until the refund check is in your hand and monthly bills reduced.